Aisling is a dynamic, innovative, outcome driven and commercially focused programme manager with a proven track record of delivering complex projects for demanding businesses.
A natural problem solver with a capacity for both understanding complex problems and developing solutions for those problems. Expert at galvanising people at all levels to drive initiatives to successful delivery.
Early adopter of new delivery and management techniques including agile development and continuous improvement methodologies. Significant people management expertise, gained from managing global teams in a variety of structures. Recognised as a strong mentor and people developer.
- Broad business knowledge gained through both operational and consultancy experience
- Track record of transformational delivery – developing best in class capability – with a constant eye on the outcomes and the commercials
- Proven expertise in managing annual budgets of up to $15 million and teams in excess of 40 strong
- Strong people management skills and experience in managing distributed and global teams
- Strong vendor management skills, – both selecting and transitioning to outsourced managed partners and managing and working with software vendors
- Proven track record in project turnaround
- Strategic thinker – able to develop innovative solutions
- Strong skills in stakeholder management and understanding key business drivers
- Track record in application development in a variety of models including in-house, contract, on-shore and off-shore using Waterfall and Agile methodologies